The voice of the LORD is over the waters;
the God of glory thunders,
the LORD, over many waters.
The voice of the LORD is powerful;
the voice of the LORD is powerful;
the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars;
the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf,
and Sirion like a young wild ox.
The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness;
The LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
The voice of the LORD makes the deer give birth
and strips the forest bare,
And in His temple all cry, “Glory!”
“My child, you mean too much to Me to allow you to continue down this destructive path. I know the path I’m asking you to walk is humbling and fraught with difficulty. But I’m not asking you to walk it alone. For I am with you always to the end of the age.(1) You see, I love you way too much to allow you to walk any path without Me. I’m here for you; to guide you and protect you. I love you and all I’m asking is that you will trust Me on this. I am a good parent, I wouldn’t ask you to do something this hard if I wasn’t also planning on helping you through it.
You’re gonna make it. It’s going to be OK. Remember, I’m bigger and scarier than anything you could be facing out there.(2) Remember, I am with you. And if I’m with you then who can be against you?(3) You can do all things through Me because I will give you strength.(4) Did you know that nothing, absolutely nothing, is impossible for Me?(5) Yup. And all things are possible for those who believe Me(6) when I say, “I love YOU”.(7)
You are My beloved child in whom I am well pleased.(8) You have been a faithful servant, now be a faithful friend,(9) go with Me into this new place I’m taking you.(10) Trust Me when I tell you that it’s good.(11)
I love you!
- Matthew 28:20 And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
- 1 John 4:4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
- Romans 8:31-32 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?
- 1 Peter 5:10 And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. Philippians 4:12-13 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Luke 1:37 For nothing will be impossible with God.
- Mark 9:22-24 “But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us.” And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes.” Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, “I believe; help my unbelief!”
- John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 1 John 3:1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
- Matthew 3:17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” 1 John 4:17 By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he [Jesus] is so also are we in this world.
- John 15:15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.