Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are not you my workmanship in the Lord? 2 If to others I am not an apostle, at least I am to you, for you are the seal of my apostleship in the Lord. – 1 Corinthians 9:1-2
I could have a thousand diplomas and certificates on my wall saying that I am doing the Lord’s work, and they would mean nothing to me if I didn’t have you. You are the seal of my apostleship and I love YOU!
Here are some of the comments that I have received from people my ministry has touched. I would be eternally grateful and honored if you would place your seal upon this page as well, endorsing my ministry. Thank you my dear one.
– “God is using Tamar to speak directly to my situation(s) each and every time I read the devotional.” – Heather a teacher and e-devotional subscriber from Sheridan, IN
– “I am so glad that God brought Tamar into my life, she is so inspiring to me and also challenges me to new heights through her sharing about her faith walk and her communication with God. – Brenda a Christian bookstore owner (Living Truth) from Noblesville, IN
– “I finally picked up my copy of “Dandelion Season” and have read the intro and a few of the devotionals and I LOVE IT!!! I’d like to order another copy for my daughter for Christmas!” – Cris a former Spiritual Formation Committee president from Noblesville, IN
– “Tamar’s blog could have been written by me as far as attitude, since I have been a ‘half-empty’ worrying kind of person for much of my life, too. God is still working on me and thankfully he hasn’t given up! So I appreciate the encouragement I received through her words and beautiful pictures. Tamar is talented and also has good insight into the Truth.” – Mary a pastor’s wife from Minnesota
– “Tamar is very gifted. Thank you for sharing this wonderful, sincere piece (Tomorrow’s Worries) from Tamar. What an encourager, she shares from the heart.” – Donna from Lakewood, CO
– “I loved Tamar’s blog (SHINE). She seems like a wonderful girl and she is very right that God has something special in mind for her – maybe not what she originally wanted to do – but something more important.” – Gayle
– “I logged onto Tamar’s web site and clicked to join the 305 other people subscribed. Right away I read the last 6 postings on Amos and then worked backward into Acts. The Lords Grace is demonstrated in the writing and as I again read from the start forward I was so impressed at Tamar skills as a writer and her focus on what was truly written in the scriptures and her own life. Thank you Tamar! I hope to be able to keep up with her Blog and scripture assignment for reading over the whole summer!!!” – Tim from Noblesville, IN
– “I finally had time to read Tamar’s post Indestructible Life, she is a great writer. It kept my attention, and that isn’t easy.” – Polly from CO
– “I have told everyone about Tamar’s books, her lively Christian spirit, how lovely she is inside and out, and what a blessing she would be to our Mothers and Daughters!!! My daughter loves her book (The Pink Polka dot Kitty) and reads it daily. Tamar Rocks!” – Charlene a pastor’s wife from Atlanta, IN
– “Tamar is a very enthusiastic young mother committed to spreading the love of Jesus Christ to all she meets. A few months ago, Tamar came to speak at our church on Sunday morning when our pastor was ill. With less than a day’s notice, she delivered a very positive, thought-provoking and loving message. Our church members still talk of her enthusiasm and love for the Lord.” – Betty a former Deacon of Hills Baptist Church in Sheridan, IN
– “I read Tamar’s column in the paper every week and can hardly wait for the next one to come out. Her voice is such a breath of fresh air to the dark world that we live in today.” – Denny a former President of the Board of Trustees of Sheridan First United Methodist Church in Sheridan, IN
– “Dear Tamar, I was led quite directly (and divinely) to your website. Last night these words came to me “all he did was uncover,” and by adding “God” to the search, there you were on the first results page, and I found your observation about Michelangelo’s David. It was precisely what I needed, and He needed me, to hear, including your later comment “oh the plans He has for us if were were to just let go and let God do His thing.” – John Gillis, blog reader